- Change oil, change oil filter, lubricate chassis as needed, check and adjust tire pressue, check fluid levels and top off as needed. Perform 21 point inspection.
- Check steering and suspension components. Set alignment angles. Road test vehicle.
- For inspection will need: Driver's side wiper blade Right outer tie rod R/Rear tire – recommend 2 with alignment
- Mount and Balance 2 Tires
- Reset maintenance light
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Right Outer,One Side –
- Tire Disposal
Connie E. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/9/2021