- Balance and Rotate Tires
- Change oil, change oil filter, lubricate chassis as needed, check and adjust tire pressue, check fluid levels and top off as needed. Perform 21 point inspection.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Fluid exhange for entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Check steering and suspension components. Set alignment angles. Road test vehicle.
- Clean throttle plate. Clean intake manifold with solution to remove oil and carbon deposits.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Reset maintenance light
- Service front/Rear Diff Service Transfer case
David** D. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/30/2020