- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Change oil, change oil filter, lubricate chassis as needed, check and adjust tire pressue, check fluid levels and top off as needed. Perform 21 point inspection.
- Check belts and hoses, add coolant system cleaner, hook up exchange machine, replace coolant in system
- Check steering and suspension components. Set alignment angles. Road test vehicle.
- Clean and adjust rear brakes
- Clean throttle plate. Clean intake manifold with solution to remove oil and carbon deposits.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both
- Reset maintenance light
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – Front,One Side – [DOES NOT include wheel alignment.] – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
Susan R. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/23/2020