- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Fluid exhange for entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both , includes replacing brake pads
- Drain and replace oil with premium oil Install NAPA Gold OIl Filter Add Premium Oil Additive Add Fuel System Cleaner Top off fluids Check Tire pressure and wear Perform 21 point Inspection
- Recommend replacing brakes first then check out the shimmy Performance oil change based on mileage L/Front marker light out Also, R/Rear blinker needs to be checked out Recommend additional changes based on mileage/maintenance – Power steering flush and transmission drain/fill
- Replace L/Front marker bulb Check out R/Rear light assembly
- Reset Maintenance Light
- Test drive vehicle -inspected brakes Found rear brakes metal to metal Recommend replacing pads, rotors, and do brake flush
Randy H. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/8/2021