- Change oil, change oil filter, lubricate chassis as needed, check and adjust tire pressue, check fluid levels and top off as needed. Perform 21 point inspection.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Fluid exhange for entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Reset maintenance light
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines, add dye and up to 1 pound of r134a Refrigerant. Leak test with both electronic and dye. Test system performance. Recovered about .17lbs of freon . Recharged to 1.08lbs . Was there stop leak added ever, if so , that could be damaging to the system Added dye to the system . Found freon leaking from the AC line
- Test drove vehicle. Noticed some vibration from the front of the vehicle. Could just be front rotors . Would recommend replacing the front brake pads with rotors and doing brake flush first and then retesting to see if the rear rotors have any vibration to them
Liz D. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/3/2021